For collecting data covered by The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), the Data Controller can be reached at email@example.com.
Like many other Web sites, CatDogKingdom (catdogkingdom.com) uses log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to CatDogKingdom (catdogkingdom.com) and other sites on the Internet.
CatDogKingdom (catdogkingdom.com) has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
For more information on the types of cookies used by Google, go to the site “Types of cookies used by Google,” located at https://policies.google.com/technologies/types, or any other URL Google may provide from time to time. For more information on Google Analytics, and how it collects and processes data visit the site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or Apps,” located at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
We use Google Analytics for aggregated, anonymized website traffic analysis. In order to track your session usage, Google drops a cookie (_ga) with a randomly-generated ClientID in your browser. This ID is anonymized and contains no identifiable information like email, phone number, name, etc. We also send Google your IP Address. We use GA to track aggregated website behavior, such as what pages you looked at, for how long, and so on. This information is important to us for improving the user experience and determining site effectiveness. If you would like to access what browsing information we have – or ask us to delete any GA data – please delete your _ga cookies, reach out to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in an inquiry form on our site. We will use this information to send answers to your inquiries only. We may also ask for further information if you are reporting problems with our website. This will be stored: on our email system. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by asking us to delete these emails.
- Information that you provide by registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. This will be stored: on the WordPress database, or MailChimp list. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by deleting your account.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders. This will be stored: on the WordPress database and our email system. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, deleting your account will leave the order in place but your contact details will be deleted.
- If you contact us by email, we will keep a record of that correspondence. This will be stored: on our email system. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by asking us to delete these emails.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
CatDogKingdom (catdogkingdom.com) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the user’s interests. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How Your Information May Be Used
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Rights Related To Your Personal Information
Opt-out – You may opt out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us using the email address below.
Amend – You may contact us to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to the email address below.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.